As a clinician
- Treat almost all types of Orthopaedic/ limb trauma.
- Treat almost all types of Orthopaedic problem.
- Treat metabolic bone diseases.
- Manage Bone and soft tissue tumor of limbs.
- Correct congenital and acquired deformity of limbs.
- Manage/ Treat all types of tendon and nerve problems.
- Successfully treat Brachial Plexus Surgery.
- Soft tissue reconstruction/ Trauma reconstruction by different types of Flap surgery.
- Joint Replacement Surgery-THR, TKR etc.
- Manage post burn contracture especially upper limb deformity.
As a academician
- Course manager, Phase-B. Previously was a course manager, Phase-A.
- Play active role for preparing Diploma-Ortho and MS( Orthosurgery) Residency curriculum.
- Thesie guide, co-guide, IRB member,BSMMU, as well as thesis examiner.
***Performed a lot of operation Under the guidance of Prof. N. K. Datta, including Emergency and Routine procedure- Important are Brachial Plexus Surgery, Upper Limb Reconstruction, All types of Hand Surgery including Congenital hand, Nerve and Tendon repair and reconstructive procedure, Hand Tumor.
***Lower Limb Reconstruction, Congenital Lower Limb Deformity, Fracture Fixation. Joint Replacement Surgery- THR, Hemiarthoplasty of Hip. Tumor Reconstruction using Osteoarticular- allograft, Bone Transplantation.